Open/vacuum arc furnaces
Company TET Estel supplies jointly with its partners the direct arc DC furnaces (open and vacuum ones).
Furnaces with capacitance of 0.1 to 50 tons are used for melting of steel, cast iron, aluminum, copper, ferro-alloys, precious metals, nickel, etc.
Advantages of arc DC furnaces:
- Less electrodes consumption vs arc AC furnaces
- Arc in the DC furnace is more stable vs AC furnaces
- Noise level is 15 dB less vs AC furnaces
Melting systems are equipped with new control system and provide the following:
- Automatic control during whole melting process
- Display of current data about melting process
- Automatic certification of melting
- Computer testing of furnace readiness for melting
- Archiving of melting process data
- Archiving of melting process digital videograms
Delivery set of furnace includes the following:
- Mechanical part of furnace
- Hydraulic equipment
- High voltage equipment
- Thyristor and transistor power supply units
- Power transformer
- Low voltage equipment
- Furnace automatic control system
- Auxiliary facilities (charging devices, buckets, steel teeming ladle cars, etc.)
All constructions and mechanisms shall pass stages of procedure computer modeling and check assembly of critical components in “hardware” before supplying.
Power supply for open type DC EAF / 3 t / steel smelting
1100 kWt current balancing reactor for graphitation furnace
Vacuum DC EAF 12 kA rectifier
Induction furnace for copper alloy smelting
Power supply for open type DC EAF / 1 t / steel smelting
20 t. capacity melting complex for special steel smelting
Open type DC EAF / 3 t / steel smelting
Open type DC EAF / 1 t / ferroalloy smelting
Dual mixer-furnace for steel smelting
Frequency converters for inductive heating.
Titanium smelting vacuum DC EAF power supply.
TPCh – 800 and TPCh – 320 converters
Open type DC EAF / 3 t / ferroalloy smelting
Open type DC EAF / 1.5 t / steel smelting
Open type DC EAF / 1 t / steel smelting